Looking for an online RPG Group?

Home Forums Looking for an online RPG Group?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Phantom_57 Phantom_57 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    howreroll
    howreroll
    Keymaster

There are a lot of people in the HRR community who are looking to form groups to play DnD or other RPG games. Post here if you are looking and connect with each other!

llama_eater
    Spectator

I’ve been playing on roll20 with Ninja, Shammy, Goob, Gwen, and RawkLobstah, and it’s been great. I’d be happy to join a second group!

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

well hey there i’ve been playing on roll20 lately been having a lot of fun. It would be great to get another game going.

Shammyren
    Spectator

I’ve been looking to maybe start another group of people are interesting in playing

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

i’m always up for something new

Emcee11
    Spectator

Does anyone want to play the Star Wars RPGs? Specifically the one from Fantasy Flight? I would be looking to GM.

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

Emcee that sounds fun you can count me in if you want

• Author
    howreroll
    howreroll
    Keymaster

There are a lot of people in the HRR community who are looking to form groups to play DnD or other RPG games. Post here if you are looking and connect with each other!

llama_eater
    Spectator

I’ve been playing on roll20 with Ninja, Shammy, Goob, Gwen, and RawkLobstah, and it’s been great. I’d be happy to join a second group!

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

well hey there i’ve been playing on roll20 lately been having a lot of fun. It would be great to get another game going.

Shammyren
    Spectator

I’ve been looking to maybe start another group of people are interesting in playing

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

i’m always up for something new

Emcee11
    Spectator

Does anyone want to play the Star Wars RPGs? Specifically the one from Fantasy Flight? I would be looking to GM.

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

Emcee that sounds fun you can count me in if you want

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.