Questions for Howreroll?

Home Forums Howreroll Forum Questions for Howreroll?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by junkfarmer junkfarmer 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Shaggit
    Shaggit
    Participant

Hey there everyone. Long time no reply. Sorry for that!

From Hammertime: What has been your favorite RP moment from all 3 campaigns so far?
    <div class=”spoilerui”> Bane crying when Veslar died is the correct answer btw</div>

Marks of Intrigue: The finale of Marks of Intrigue with the dwarves and Jayne.
    Dark Inquest: The epic confrontation with the Shade, the narrow escape from it into Mimic and Bane cry.
    Children of Drakhar: The trial with the Verdant Prince. That whole encounter.

From Rubihara: Sorry for being a bother as usual but I was just wondering where I should keep an eye out for the Paranoia charity stream sign up. Wasnt sure if it will be in here or on discord. So much social media to keep track of! LOL

Dont’ worry Rubi, bud. If and when the Paranoid charity stream becomes a blip on the radar, I will personally bug ya about it with all the pertinent details.

From BigSuperX: Hello guys! Um….still kinda new to yer forum…If the players are comfortable in sending me descriptions of their characters….I would like to illustrate them…..
    Thanks,
    BigSuperX

We talking Wrath of the Fallen evil campaign characters? A lot of information has still not been “released” so it’d be a bit of a giveaway for us to describe them to you just yet.

Just know that as it stands there is a…

Tiefling Warlock (m)
    Human Druid (f)
    Human Barbarian (m)
    Human Ringleader (f)

junkfarmer
    junkfarmer
    Spectator

i never got my newsletter, i’m so sad

• Author
    Shaggit
    Shaggit
    Participant

Hey there everyone. Long time no reply. Sorry for that!

From Hammertime: What has been your favorite RP moment from all 3 campaigns so far?
    <div class=”spoilerui”> Bane crying when Veslar died is the correct answer btw</div>

Marks of Intrigue: The finale of Marks of Intrigue with the dwarves and Jayne.
    Dark Inquest: The epic confrontation with the Shade, the narrow escape from it into Mimic and Bane cry.
    Children of Drakhar: The trial with the Verdant Prince. That whole encounter.

From Rubihara: Sorry for being a bother as usual but I was just wondering where I should keep an eye out for the Paranoia charity stream sign up. Wasnt sure if it will be in here or on discord. So much social media to keep track of! LOL

Dont’ worry Rubi, bud. If and when the Paranoid charity stream becomes a blip on the radar, I will personally bug ya about it with all the pertinent details.

From BigSuperX: Hello guys! Um….still kinda new to yer forum…If the players are comfortable in sending me descriptions of their characters….I would like to illustrate them…..
    Thanks,
    BigSuperX

We talking Wrath of the Fallen evil campaign characters? A lot of information has still not been “released” so it’d be a bit of a giveaway for us to describe them to you just yet.

Just know that as it stands there is a…

Tiefling Warlock (m)
    Human Druid (f)
    Human Barbarian (m)
    Human Ringleader (f)

junkfarmer
    junkfarmer
    Spectator

i never got my newsletter, i’m so sad

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.