SUB PLAYS SIGN UP FORM: Oct 19th, 23rd, 26th

Home Forums Howreroll Forum SUB PLAYS SIGN UP FORM: Oct 19th, 23rd, 26th

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  THExxSNUGGLER 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

We will be doing a SUBS play live in our usual regular broadcast spots Thursday 19th Oct, Monday 23rd Oct and possibly (if time is required to finish) Thursday 26th of October.
    There will be 4 player slots available.
    Below is the full details AND criteria requirements to be eligible to play.
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…..
    REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY.
    1. Must be available from 7.00pm cst till 11.00pm cst on October 19th, 23rd and 26th.
    2. Must have a decent quality MIC and Webcam.
    3. Must have a working skype account.
    4. Must be at least familiar with how to play D&D (Edition is not critical although this will be a 3.5 adventure).
    5. Must have good English language skills.
    6. Must have a quiet location in which to broadcast, without background noises or distractions.
    7. Must be able to appear presentable and hold a good camera presence (sitting in a chair, not slouched on a couch etc).
    8. Must have an active Roll20.net account.
    ADVENTURE DETAILS.
    This is a 1st edition adventure converted to 3.5 edition, (and part 1 of a trilogy that Gorebad has created inside roll20).
    The characters will be 2nd level and you are welcome to create your own OR a pre-gen character can be provided for you if you are not able to create a character yourself.
    CHARACTER CREATION DETAILS.
    A 2nd level character will be created (unless you request a pre-gen in which case it will be created for you). The character MUST be of a standard race and class as listed in the 3.5 Players Handbook.
    Characters will we checked for accuracy prior to play and edited if needs be.
    Characters will get full Hps at 1st level and the average of the hit dice for second level. Ie fighter will get 10hps (plus Con bonus) for 1st level, and half rounded up for 2nd level (6Hps), (plus Con Bonus).
    Attributes will be acquired via 28 points buy system.
    All stats begin at 8 and points are spent to raise them.
    LOWEST STAT ALLOWED is 8, HIGHEST STAT SCORE ALLOWED is 18 (these are prior to racial adjustments. Racial adjustments may allow these to go higher or lower).
    9-14 cost 1 point each.
    15-16 cost 2 points each.
    17-18 cost 3 points each.
    use this link for points buy calculator. (3.5 and spend 28 points).
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/pointbuy.html
    Racial modifiers are added AFTER the points have been allocated.
    Starting gold will be as MAXIMUM for the class at first level, (see Players handbook page 111). ie, Barbarian would be 4d4x10 thus Max=160 gold pieces, Wizard is 3d4x10 thus 120gp.
    The gold can be used to purchase any equipment, weapons and armor for your character that is in the 3.5 Players Handbook. (See pages 111 to 132). Any unspent gold can carry over into the game.
    We will be selecting players Monday October 9th. The selected players will then have till the following Monday (16th Oct) to submit a character if they so wish.
    If you wish to play in the SUBSCRIBER triple show, please comment below with the following information.
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    “Yes I would like to play in the subscriber triple show”.
    ” I have read the requirements above and confirm that I can meet them”.
    My Twitch user name is: (TWITCH NAME)
    My Skype account handle is: (SKYPE ACCOUNT NAME)
    I WILL be providing a character: (YES/NO)
    I WILL require a Pre-Generated Character: (YES/NO)
    .________________________________________________________________________________
    We look forward to playing with you……

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by gorebad gorebad.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by howreroll howreroll.

NinjaJB56
    Spectator

I would very much like to play in this trilogy adventure. I can meet all of the requirements for this event. Twitch handle: NinjaJB56 Skype handle: Joseph B. Newman
    I will provide my own character.

Satchtmo
    Satchtmo
    Spectator

Yes, I would totally like to do this. Twitch: Satchtmo, Skype: MisterStriker,
    I could make a character if you’d like, but I would like to work out details over a session 0.

Much love,
    -Satch

MilkTheFemtaur
    MilkTheFemtaur
    Spectator

I’m game, yo. I’ll do what I can to make sure I’m available.

My Twitch user name is: (MILKTHEFEMTAUR)
    My Skype account handle is: (JESSIFER84)

>;)

THExxSNUGGLER
    Spectator

Sounds awesome, I’m down.

My Twitch user name is: (THExxSNUGGLER)
    My Skype account handle is: (MATTYTSL)
    I WILL be providing a character: (YES)

• Author
    gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

We will be doing a SUBS play live in our usual regular broadcast spots Thursday 19th Oct, Monday 23rd Oct and possibly (if time is required to finish) Thursday 26th of October.
    There will be 4 player slots available.
    Below is the full details AND criteria requirements to be eligible to play.
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…..
    REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY.
    1. Must be available from 7.00pm cst till 11.00pm cst on October 19th, 23rd and 26th.
    2. Must have a decent quality MIC and Webcam.
    3. Must have a working skype account.
    4. Must be at least familiar with how to play D&D (Edition is not critical although this will be a 3.5 adventure).
    5. Must have good English language skills.
    6. Must have a quiet location in which to broadcast, without background noises or distractions.
    7. Must be able to appear presentable and hold a good camera presence (sitting in a chair, not slouched on a couch etc).
    8. Must have an active Roll20.net account.
    ADVENTURE DETAILS.
    This is a 1st edition adventure converted to 3.5 edition, (and part 1 of a trilogy that Gorebad has created inside roll20).
    The characters will be 2nd level and you are welcome to create your own OR a pre-gen character can be provided for you if you are not able to create a character yourself.
    CHARACTER CREATION DETAILS.
    A 2nd level character will be created (unless you request a pre-gen in which case it will be created for you). The character MUST be of a standard race and class as listed in the 3.5 Players Handbook.
    Characters will we checked for accuracy prior to play and edited if needs be.
    Characters will get full Hps at 1st level and the average of the hit dice for second level. Ie fighter will get 10hps (plus Con bonus) for 1st level, and half rounded up for 2nd level (6Hps), (plus Con Bonus).
    Attributes will be acquired via 28 points buy system.
    All stats begin at 8 and points are spent to raise them.
    LOWEST STAT ALLOWED is 8, HIGHEST STAT SCORE ALLOWED is 18 (these are prior to racial adjustments. Racial adjustments may allow these to go higher or lower).
    9-14 cost 1 point each.
    15-16 cost 2 points each.
    17-18 cost 3 points each.
    use this link for points buy calculator. (3.5 and spend 28 points).
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/pointbuy.html
    Racial modifiers are added AFTER the points have been allocated.
    Starting gold will be as MAXIMUM for the class at first level, (see Players handbook page 111). ie, Barbarian would be 4d4x10 thus Max=160 gold pieces, Wizard is 3d4x10 thus 120gp.
    The gold can be used to purchase any equipment, weapons and armor for your character that is in the 3.5 Players Handbook. (See pages 111 to 132). Any unspent gold can carry over into the game.
    We will be selecting players Monday October 9th. The selected players will then have till the following Monday (16th Oct) to submit a character if they so wish.
    If you wish to play in the SUBSCRIBER triple show, please comment below with the following information.
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    “Yes I would like to play in the subscriber triple show”.
    My Twitch user name is: (TWITCH NAME)
    My Skype account handle is: (SKYPE ACCOUNT NAME)
    .________________________________________________________________________________
    We look forward to playing with you……

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by howreroll howreroll.

NinjaJB56
    Spectator

I would very much like to play in this trilogy adventure. I can meet all of the requirements for this event. Twitch handle: NinjaJB56 Skype handle: Joseph B. Newman
    I will provide my own character.

Satchtmo
    Satchtmo
    Spectator

Yes, I would totally like to do this. Twitch: Satchtmo, Skype: MisterStriker,
    I could make a character if you’d like, but I would like to work out details over a session 0.

Much love,
    -Satch

MilkTheFemtaur
    MilkTheFemtaur
    Spectator

I’m game, yo. I’ll do what I can to make sure I’m available.

My Twitch user name is: (MILKTHEFEMTAUR)
    My Skype account handle is: (JESSIFER84)

>;)

THExxSNUGGLER
    Spectator

Sounds awesome, I’m down.

My Twitch user name is: (THExxSNUGGLER)
    My Skype account handle is: (MATTYTSL)
    I WILL be providing a character: (YES)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.