Tortured Earth Sub Stream SIGN UP HERE!!!!!!!

Home Forums Howreroll Forum Tortured Earth Sub Stream SIGN UP HERE!!!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by gorebad gorebad 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

Date: 18th September 2016
    Time: 1PM CST until approx 4PM CST

Details

Before you sign up you MUST have the following!

Reliable Internet connection
    Web cam
    Mic
    Roll20 account
    Skype Account

We will be skyping it at 12.15pm CST (45 mins before the show goes live) in order to setup cameras and give a crash course in roll20 and Tortured Earth for those that need it. DON’T BE LATE!

We will select players from those who sign up. Obviously we have limited slots so not everyone will necessarily get to play.

Please ensure you are available up to 5pm cst as it may go over….

please sign up by replying to this thread with the following:
    Twitch name
    Skype Name
    Valid Email address

and confirm you have all of the requirements taken care of.

We will select and notify players no later than Thursday the 15th.

See you there.

BEWARE the mist…….

RawkLobstah88
    RawkLobstah88
    Spectator

Twitch Name: Rawklobstah88
    Skype Name: deliciouslobsterdinner
    Email: rawklobstah88@gmail.com

Bloodbender64
    Spectator

Twich: Bloodbender64
    Email: javy.rommelruiz@gmail.com

Emcee11
    Spectator

I’d like to sign up as an alternate. I’ve played before, so if there are enough people who haven’t done it please take them. If you are short on people I’ll certainly go again!

Twitch: Emcee11
    Skype and email will be sent over Twitch messaging.

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

Twitch Handle: Phantom_57
    Skype Alter Ego: phant0m_terr0r
    email: Pzone618@gmail.com

now having said all that i don’t know exactly how available i will be on the 18th since i’ll be on the tail end of a rather significant move but i should be able to scratch something together if needed. It would be saturday before i’d know definitively

SilenzZz318
    Spectator

twitch handle: silenzzzz318
    email: freddy.lea@gmail.com

i have all the needed stuff, have never used roll20 before … but know the TE system decently well … consider me more of an alternate for if others sign up, as i get to play it a couple times a month locally.

gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

OK!!!!! The selected players for this round are Rawklobstah88, Bloodbender64 and Emcee11.
    PLEASE be ready to be skyped in at 12.15am CST so we can test mics, etc and capture your video.
    We will also be giving you a crash course on how to play too, and on roll 20 if needed.

Howreroll on screen rules!

Please come looking presentable.
    No eating on stream, No one wants to see us munching or even worse HEAR it. (drinks are fine).
    Ensure you are in a comfortable position to be sitting up and holding good camera presence.
    Eliminate background noises and try to avoid there being any distractions behind you.

If you have a battle.net account we use that (chat only) to communicate WITHOUT it being seen or heard on stream. (great for sending private messages or questions). Not essential but def good if you have it.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

We will do breaks approx each hour.

• Author
    gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

Date: 18th September 2016
    Time: 1PM CST until approx 4PM CST

Details

Before you sign up you MUST have the following!

Reliable Internet connection
    Web cam
    Mic
    Roll20 account
    Skype Account

We will be skyping it at 12.15pm CST (45 mins before the show goes live) in order to setup cameras and give a crash course in roll20 and Tortured Earth for those that need it. DON’T BE LATE!

We will select players from those who sign up. Obviously we have limited slots so not everyone will necessarily get to play.

Please ensure you are available up to 5pm cst as it may go over….

please sign up by replying to this thread with the following:
    Twitch name
    Skype Name
    Valid Email address

and confirm you have all of the requirements taken care of.

We will select and notify players no later than Thursday the 15th.

See you there.

BEWARE the mist…….

RawkLobstah88
    RawkLobstah88
    Spectator

Twitch Name: Rawklobstah88
    Skype Name: deliciouslobsterdinner
    Email: rawklobstah88@gmail.com

Bloodbender64
    Spectator

Twich: Bloodbender64
    Email: javy.rommelruiz@gmail.com

Emcee11
    Spectator

I’d like to sign up as an alternate. I’ve played before, so if there are enough people who haven’t done it please take them. If you are short on people I’ll certainly go again!

Twitch: Emcee11
    Skype and email will be sent over Twitch messaging.

Phantom_57
    Phantom_57
    Spectator

Twitch Handle: Phantom_57
    Skype Alter Ego: phant0m_terr0r
    email: Pzone618@gmail.com

now having said all that i don’t know exactly how available i will be on the 18th since i’ll be on the tail end of a rather significant move but i should be able to scratch something together if needed. It would be saturday before i’d know definitively

SilenzZz318
    Spectator

twitch handle: silenzzzz318
    email: freddy.lea@gmail.com

i have all the needed stuff, have never used roll20 before … but know the TE system decently well … consider me more of an alternate for if others sign up, as i get to play it a couple times a month locally.

gorebad
    gorebad
    Participant

OK!!!!! The selected players for this round are Rawklobstah88, Bloodbender64 and Emcee11.
    PLEASE be ready to be skyped in at 12.15am CST so we can test mics, etc and capture your video.
    We will also be giving you a crash course on how to play too, and on roll 20 if needed.

Howreroll on screen rules!

Please come looking presentable.
    No eating on stream, No one wants to see us munching or even worse HEAR it. (drinks are fine).
    Ensure you are in a comfortable position to be sitting up and holding good camera presence.
    Eliminate background noises and try to avoid there being any distractions behind you.

If you have a battle.net account we use that (chat only) to communicate WITHOUT it being seen or heard on stream. (great for sending private messages or questions). Not essential but def good if you have it.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

We will do breaks approx each hour.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.